San Francisco, CA
A unique opportunity to join an established design furniture sales team that is looking for the next team member. Coup D’Etat Inc, a highly regarded brand in the industry, offers a luxury product assortment that is at the forefront of innovative design.
This full time position with benefits is an excellent opportunity for a junior level sales professional with a passion or background in interior design. We offer an environment to learn, grow and be recognized for your
contributions. Our no-attitude sales team truly works in unison to exceed company goals and to provide customers with an exceptional experience.
We are a hybrid showroom, servicing both the interior design trade and retail clients. This is a fast-paced, sophisticated and dynamic design showroom. We are known for breaking barriers in the categories of visual display, product curation, and customer experience.
We are looking for a candidate that harmonizes with the dynamics of our team. They should possess the ability to effectively and professionally communicate with clients in person, on the phone and through digital
channels. This candidate will have a natural work acumen that prioritizes customer experience and the support of his/her colleagues.
It is preferred that candidates have some level of experience within the high-end, custom furniture industry, but not required. Those with experience in this field will be considered first. However, we encourage those with transferable skills or experience to apply.
Along with your applicable work history or education, the right candidate will also have a genuine passion for luxury home furnishings and embody a unique stylish personal aesthetic that fits within our company’s culture and brand.
Submit your credentials if you are interested in working with a rapidly growing company known for being a trendsetter in the luxury furniture industry. We offer a supportive and fun team that works hard, plays hard and shares in the success of its employees.
Specific Job Requirements:
● Previous sales or industry-related experience within the high-end luxury market
● Verifiable, stable work history
● The ability to service clients with ease while managing multiple priorities and not faltering under pressure
● Someone who uses grace with coworkers, managers, and clients and possesses a high emotional IQ
● Punctual (without excuses)
● Pays attention to detail on all levels
● Proficient in Apple computers, Adobe Suite, Excel or Google Sheets, and Google Apps
● Excellent time management skills
● Possess a friendly and engaging personality, professional appearance and articulate
● Comfortable working with the public
● Excellent email and phone etiquette
● The ability to perform the physical demands required to meet the essential duties of the position; able to service customers on the sales floor for the majority of each shift, frequently required to lift small items up to 50 lbs
● Knowledge or experience with inventory procedures preferred
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org